Hmm, so series that gives off a “heroine falls in love with villain” vibe, right? WelI I am not sure if the following will fit your criteria. It’s indeed rare to come across series where the bad guy never reforms but I’ll try.
- Kuroorihime to Kawaki no Ou
- The Tarot Cafe - It may look episodic at first but really, you have to read this until the end.
- Les Bijoux - It’s by the same author of The Tarot Cafe and bares similarities with Basara. The “male lead” is also the villain at the same time who is so unhealthily obsessed with the protagonist (she is both male and female but he was attracted to her female side). Now, let me warn you: Unlike Basara, he’s very evil and never reforms (probably the cruelest “hero” I’ve ever come across - see, I keep on using the term loosely lol). It also contains plenty of violence so stay away if you’re sensitive with that kind of stuff.
- Visukiisu no Akai Ningyou
- Oujitachi wa Isonzuru (warning: incest)
- Misshitsu no Rakuen
- Saiunkoku Monogatari - Find that guy called “Sa Sakujun.” He didn’t end up with the heroine because of some ‘spoilery reasons’ but omg, he was the only one throughout that flood of bishies who swept her off her feet. (Don’t get me wrong, I still love the hero, Ryuuki. but damn, I can’t help but get attracted at how dangerously sexy and twisted Sakujun is).
- Heart to Give
- Heart no Kuni no Alice and all its spin-offs - I recommend reading the ones where Blood and Ace are the male leads.
- Bokura no Koi wa Shi ni Itaru Yamai no You de
- My Beast
- Aishite Kudasai, Sensei
- Omae ga Sekai o Kowashitai nara
- Threads of Time (seinen) - This is bloody brilliant and saying anything more is gonna ruin this series for you. If there’s something similar with this and KamiHaji though, it’s the time travels and how some things are connected.
itachi: Uh what the hell are you to doing?
naruto: *feels busted*
scientists could scour the arctic for decades and never find anything colder than this
I don’t believe in love at first sight, but I do know who’s gonna be my favorite character from like, two seconds of screen time.
Turns out that dragons are real and they come from South Africa (Latin name ‘Smaug gigantaeus’)
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THEY USED SMAUG IN THE SCIENTFIC NAME??!
BLESS THIS SCIENCE
when you’re talking about something you love and someone immediately starts saying how terrible it is
"Made ya look!"
I have never hit ‘reblog’ so fast in my life.
Got me everytime!]
Everyone needs this on their blog